The Ruminator

Come on up and grab yourself a beer.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Tales of the city

I swear there is somebody living in the carpark of my apartment building.

The other day I got up early to go to the gym before work (quite an effort I assure you). So I left home at about 6.45am. There was a guy sleeping in the front seat of the car next to mine. The car parks are all designated to particular apartments. There is rarely a car there, but when there is, it's the same one this guy was sleeping in.

Then, a few days later, I went down to the car park in the afternoon. The same guy was sitting in the car, just listening to the radio. The engine wasn't running, he didn't seem to have just gotten back or just about to leave. He was just hanging out in his car. Listening to the radio. In the basement carpark.

Weird.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:43 am, Blogger Doug said…

    That is odd.

    Maybe he has been relegated by his partner to "sleeping on the couch" and took the car option instead?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home